Engagement and wedding rings are worn for lifetime. Therefore, the perfection of this jewelry is paramount. Pearls are unique gemstone with luster. They are romantic and feminine. Great options to customary diamond rings. They were worn by emperors and royalties for centuries.
Pearl wedding ring ideas for modern brides
- Delicate pearl as centerpiece and diamond on both sides in the form of small cluster rings or medium single diamond offers a vintage flair. It can define current minimalist trend.
- Cultured freshwater large round pearl embedded in the center or confined between tiny small round diamonds and sapphire on the outer side offers a great flower pattern. The frame is of white gold and looks absolutely stunning.
- Large Baroque shaped pearl as center entwined with leaves and vines in sterling silver will elevate her style.
- Rose pearl in the center with elegant bezel shaped sparkling white sapphires with diamond accent crafted perfectly in rose gold looks outstanding.
- Tri pearl arrangement includes a large one in the center with two medium sizes on both sides’ looks like a vintage style.
- Edwardian style pearl wedding band includes five medium sized lustrous white pearls embedded in gold.
- A large pearl in the center covered with gold metal cage looks strong and poised on the exterior whereas delicate and beautiful in the center. It is a ring that symbolizes today’s power woman.
- Halo trend not just looks great on diamonds but even with pearls. Diamond halo around single large size pearl embedded in gold offers a unique spin and is trendy.
- Simple gold band paired with intricate gold crown holding a lustrous cream or white pearl is perfect style.
- Natural pearls paired with couple of rough diamonds on both sides are real creation. The rough diamond looks like they have coral like structure.
- Tear shaped pearl adorned with tiny diamonds embedded on the wide base side in the form of letter ‘C’ crafted from gold looks adorable.
- Leaf pattern wedding band with a white pearl in the center will make her fingers look exquisite.
Pearls make gems look fresh and light. Alternatively, attractive gemstone colors make pearls appear less harsh. Read the full info here. Choose a high-quality pearl wedding ring that communicates your love and appreciation!