Apron is a garment which is generally worn at the front of the body for various purposes. Aprons can be used while cooking, painting, and gardening. Aprons help you to protect garments from stains. Aprons are also used as an indication of status. They are simple and attractive accessory. Aprons can be made from varied fabrics like cotton, leather, linen, etc. Aprons are available in various styles and designs. The printed aprons are the latest trends.
Different types of aprons
- Half apron: A half apron is a clothing that is tied at the waist and extends till mid-thigh. Half apron can also be longer.
- Full/bib apron: A full apron are the ones that covers the chest are tied at the back of the neck and waist. These generally used while cooking.
- Cross back aprons: These aprons have straps that come over the shoulders. These type of aprons do not have loops and ties.
Reasons to wear an apron while working
- Apron has the power that makes its wearer a superhero of domestic works. It brings an energy in the person to complete all work in time. It is a domestic business attire and upon wearing the wearer means business.
- Apron are the towels for doing dishes. They protect you from staining your clothes. We generally have a habit of wiping our hands on jeans or leggings after finishing the kitchen chores. Aprons are a better piece of clothing than jeans for wiping hands. With apron on your body you do not have to stop and search for a dish towel.
- One of the most important reasons for wearing apron is their helpfulness. They serve their wearer unselfishly until they are worn out. They help you in cooking, gardening and various other domestic chores.